Fizz Pop Science Workshop With Fizz Pop Science
Learn how to be a detective in this CSI science workshop – can you work out who did it?!
What You'll Need
If you can print this out – otherwise drawing round your hands is fine.
You will also need
- Scrap paper which will be used as scribble paper
- Approximately 1 teaspoon of baking powder in a small tub mixed with water (only needs to be 1-2 cm deep)
- Small tub of water
- Approximately 1 teaspoon of salt in a small tub mixed with water (only needs to be 1-2 cm deep)
- Lemon juice/fizzy drink/vinegar in a small tub (only needs to be 1-2 cm deep)
- Kitchen roll/napkin/coffee filter paper cut into a rectangle (approximately 5 cm x 1 cm). You will need 3 rectangles.
Share Your Adventures
We'd love to see what you get up to! Come join us on facebook, or post on Instagram with the hashtag #guidingdubaiturns50